This explosive exposé reveals what the biotech industry doesn’t want you to know – how industry manipulation and political collusion, not sound science, allow dangerous genetically engineered food into your daily diet. Company research is rigged, alarming evidence of health dangers is covered up, and intense political pressure applied. Chapters read like adventure stories and are hard to put down:
- Scientists were offered bribes or threatened. Evidence was stolen. Data was omitted or distorted.
- Government employees who complained were harassed, stripped of responsibilities, or fired.
- Laboratory rats fed a GM crop developed stomach lesions and seven of the forty died within two weeks. The crop was approved without further tests.
- The only independent in-depth feeding study ever conducted showed evidence of alarming health dangers. When the scientist tried to alert the public, he lost his job and was silenced with threats of a lawsuit.
Read the actual internal memos by FDA scientists, warning of toxins, allergies, and new diseases – all ignored by their superiors, including a former attorney for Monsanto. Learn why the FDA withheld information from Congress after a genetically modified supplement killed nearly a hundred people and disabled thousands. The GMO Trilogy’s was released in April 2006 in conjunction with Earth Day (April 22) and International GMO opposition Day (April 8)—a coordinated 30-nation campaign to raise awareness about genetically modified (GM) food.
Unnatural Selection (parts 1 – 5)
Hidden Dangers in Kids’ Meals: Genetically Engineered Foods (parts 1-3)
You’re Eating WHAT?
- GMO Monsanto Infested With Fraudulent Inside Trading By Corrupt Scientists! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Jonathan Greenberg: Ten Grassroots Lessons From Monsanto’s Swift-Boating of the Prop37/Label GMO Campaign (huffingtonpost.com)
- Largest Health Insurance Company in the US Warns about GMO Dangers (prn.fm)
- The World According to Monsanto (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Peru: GMO free for 10 years (nicholsang.wordpress.com)